In 2018, I graduated from Xidian University with a bachelor's degree in communication engineering. In the same year, I was admitted to the University of Science and Technology of China as the first place in software engineering where I recievied a master's degree in 2021.
From July 2019 to June 2021, I was an intern at Intel Beijing engaged in the decision-making and planning of autonomous vehicles. From July 2021 to August 2022, I worked on lane change planning for self-driving cars in Didi's autonomous driving department (Voyager).
I recieved the following awards:
- First class award. Sep. 2014
- Freshman Entrance Scholarship. Sep. 2018
- Bosch scholarship. Sep. 2019
- The second prize of the National Postgraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling. Nov. 2019
- Second scholarship. Sep. 2020
You can reach me via my email firstname.lastname@example.org.